High Pressure Propane Double Valve Burner 100,000 BTU
High Output LPG Super Gas Burner - Excellent as a Wok Burner - For Deep Frying - For Cazos or Making Carnitas
|Dual Valve Super Propane Burner
|Does not Require Teflon Tape to connect Hose
||23" x 13.5" x 5.8" (L x W x H)
"TO HOT" High Pressure 100,000 BTU Burner
- Excellent Output for Quick Cooking Applications - Wok Cooking - Plenty Power To Spare.
- Double Brass Valves for Separate Inner and Outer Burner Control
- Separate Oxygen Ratio Adjusters - To Avoid Tarnishing your pots
- Flame Output individually Adjustable From Very Low to High.
- Easy Connect Quality Global High Pressure Hose and Regulator Easily Connects to Any Propane Tank.
- Can Be set on Ground, Table or We Stock Metal Burner Stands Listed Below
- This Burner is a High Pressure Burner it is very Powerful it Quickly can bring water to a Boil, Unlike Standard Burners
- When connecting hose, it is not necessary to use any Teflon tape.
- Behind the flame control knobs, on the sides are the oxygen adjusters that resembles round washers or are sprocket like , they spin left or right and are used to adjust the oxygen mix, what you want to see is a Flame that burns more blue and the least amount of yellow without adjusting to much on the blue that the flame turns off due to, to much air mixture. and if it burns to yellow there is a lack of air which tends to tarnish your pots. The one on the left adjust the outer Flame and the one on the right adjust the inner flame.
- Should you ever notice a drop in power this is due to trapped air in the regulator and the way to recover, is to lower the flame to the point where it will not turn off and then raising the flame quickly, this is adjusted on the regulator hose the red knob and not on the burner knobs.
Replacement Hose and Burner Stands Here Below